TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Refunk'd
These terms and conditions were last updated on 09/11/2017. Use of our web site and the sale and purchase of goods from the web site are governed by our terms and conditions as set out below. “We” or “Our” means Refunk'd. “You” or “your” means the person accessing, using or ordering from our web site over the Internet.
- Full payment, including carriage cost, must be received and cleared through our bank prior to dispatch of goods.
- All orders will despatched promptly. Allow up to 14 days.
- All goods will be charged at the prices prevailing at the time of despatch.
- Refunk'd reserves the right to impart to the purchaser any unexpected increases in production and carriage costs. In the event of loss or damage to goods during transit, Refunk'd must receive written notification from the purchaser. The unused, damaged goods will be replaced.
Disclaimer: Refunk'd products are guaranteed for the purpose for which they are designed. Refunk'd cannot accept responsibility for damage to goods or injury if used for any other purpose.
Address: The Old Mitchell’s Dryers Stores, Denton Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 5DU.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1768 894906
Mobile: +44 (0) 7939107976
1. Prices, description and availability of goods
- Prices are subject to change without notice and all goods are sold subject to availability. Where goods are temporarily out of stock we will contact you so that you may choose between a refund on the item, having it shipped when it is back in stock or selecting an alternative product. Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Colours may vary slightly from those shown on the web site due to the limitations of Internet technology. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion and we maintain the right to decline orders without giving an explanation.
2. Payment methods
- You may order online using a credit / debit card (We accept Visa / Mastercard / Switch). All prices are in pounds sterling (£) and credit / debit card transactions for orders outside the UK will be converted by the card company at their current exchange rates. All our transactions are processed by our payment partner PayPal.
- Payment by Bank Transfer - Payment can also be made using bank transfer, please follow the instructions on the payment page.*
- Payment by Cheque - Please make cheques payable to Refunk'd.Send with order to:- Refunk'd, Old Mitchell’s Dryers Stores, Denton Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 5DU.*
*Please note when using payment by cheque or bank transfer, goods are not dispatched until receipt of full cleared payment.
3. Shipping & Carriage
UK Mainland Shipping & Carriage:
- Delivery: £5.95 per order (multiple items) - UK Mainland Only.
- Excludes large/heavy items where postage is stated on product page @ £24.95 per item.
- Please Contact Us for a quote for other areas.
Highland & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands & N. Ireland Shipping & Carriage:
- Please phone: +44 (0) 1768 894906 or +44 (0) 7939107976 or EMAIL for exact price quote.
European & International Shipping & Carriage.
- Carriage costs to International destinations will depend on size and weight of order. Please phone: +44 (0) 1768 894906 or +44 (0) 7939107976 or EMAIL for exact price quote.
When emailing or phoning for a shipping quote please include your FULL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER, WITH NOTIFICATION OF WHICH ITEMS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE. This will enable us to email/phone you with an accurate shipping price - Thank You.
4. Cooling off period and cancellation / returns
- We want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us. Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the goods purchased you may cancel your order and return the goods to the Merchant within 7 working days from receipt of the goods, you will receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. It is your responsibility to take care of the goods before returning them, and they must be returned in a state where they can be resold. We will not accept return of:
- Fresh / disposable / perishable goods (e.g. flowers or fresh foods).
- Sealed audio / video recordings or computer software which have been opened.
- Goods made to the customer's personal specifications.
- We will provide returns information in with the delivery note/invoice. Where you wish to return goods and do not have returns information, you can contact customer services for the returns address shown above. Whichever way, it is vital that you enclose a covering letter with the return detailing your name, full address, order number and reason for return (please also specify whether you require an exchange or refund). We recommend that you use Recorded Delivery, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt.
- Unless the goods are defective, damaged or not as specified on your order acknowledgement, you are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. We recommend that you use Recorded Delivery, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. If however the goods are faulty then the postage costs will be refunded.
Should you have a complaint with the service or product we provide please contact Customer services by e-mail: ursh@refunked or Telephone: +44 (0) 1768 894906 or +44 (0) 7939107976. We aim to:
- Acknowledge complaints within 5 working days.
- Advise you how long it will take to resolve the complaint.
- Keep you informed throughout the process.
6. Trademarks and copyright
- All third party copyright, trademarks, brand names, product names and titles on this web site are acknowledged. This web site is protected by Copyright and the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property rights for the content of the web site are the property of Refunk'd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this web site, other than in the course of browsing, selecting products and ordering from us, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this web site is prohibited.
- Security is one of our highest priorities and we take every precaution to protect your personal information both online and off line. Information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your credit / debit card details) is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard encryption software.
8. Notification of Changes
- The contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.